Microsoft Outlook Downloads
Download your CSV file to import into Outlook.
- Save the Nuggets13-14.csv file to your local computer by right clicking on the above link. Select "Save Link As..." and save the file to your local computer or network.
- In Outlook, select "File," and click "Import and Export."
- Highlight "Import from another program or file," and click "Next."
- Click the "Browse..." button and search for "Nuggets13-14.csv" on your local machine as the file to import, then click "Next."
- Select your Calendar for the destination folder, then click "Next."
- Check which selection you want to import. Click "Finish" to update your Outlook Calendar.
Download your iCal file (.ics) - Denver Nuggets 2013-14 Schedule
- Save the "Nuggets13-14.ics" file to your local computer or network.
- Open iCal. Choose Import from the File menu.
- Check Import an iCal file and click Import.
- Select "Nuggets13-14.ics" as the file to import.
- Select a destination calendar you want to add the events to (e.g. home, work) or create new calendar.
Please note: You can also drag the .ics file from your desktop to iCal.
Google Calendar, Yahoo! Calendar and Other Calendars
Download the iCal file to import into your email.