2016-17 Nuggets Dancers Auditions begin Friday, July 15th!
- Perform at Denver Nuggets home games in front of 19,000 fans per game.
- Travel nationally and internationally for our annual calendar shoot, dance conventions, and NBA appearances.
- Choreograph for the best dance team in the NBA.
- Participate in community service projects.
- Inspire young dancers through the DND Juniors program.
- Perform at multiple events throughout the year.
- Perform for national television audiences.
- Receive benefits from multiple sponsors including hair styling, tanning, waxing services, gym and yoga memberships, and cosmetic dentistry.
- Get paid for doing what you love while making lifelong friends!
2016 Audition Schedule*
- Friday, July 15: Preliminary Auditions
- Registration: 5:30-6pm
- Semi-Finalists will be announced by 10pm
- Small Group Interviews: 8am – 12pm
- Semi-Final Dance Audition: 12:15pm
- Finalists will be announced by 2pm
- Training Camp: 7-10pm
- Individual Interview Times (approx. 20 minute each) scheduled between 9:30am and 5pm
- Check-in: 8:30-9am
- 2016-17 DND Announced: 3pm
* Audition schedule subject to change.
All dancers must:
- be at least 18 years of age (by October 1, 2016) or 17 years of age with a parent or guardian present to sign a waiver on the participant's behalf
- hold a high school diploma or equivalent education
- wear a cropped top, fitted shorts or dance skirt, and shoes with non-marking soles
- submit non-returnable 8" x 10" headshot
- submit a dance resume including any previous dance teams, classes or workshops, current employment and training, educational background, and 3 professional references
- complete and submit the 2016 DND Audition Registration Form and the 2016 Liability Waiver & Release.
- live in the Denver area and have reliable transportation to and from all DND practices and at least 90% of the home games in the Denver Nuggets 2016-17 season (schedule TBD).
Audition prep classes and workshops are designed to introduce dancers to prepare dancers for all elements of the audition process. Each class and workshop will feature a different piece of choreography, technique combos, and tips on how to look and feel your best at auditions.
Classes begin June 14 at Pepsi Center. CLICK HERE to register.
If you would like to receive email updates with the latest DND audition news, please email DND Manager Amy Jo Wagner at AJ.Wagner@TeamKSE.com. For more information, please visit the Prep Class Info Page.