Bucks Launch Official Mobile App
The Milwaukee Bucks announced today the launch of the team’s first mobile app. Designed to bring Bucks fans even closer to the team, the new Bucks app is available now for free download at the Apple app store and Google Play. The app is available for iPhone and Android smartphones, as well as iPads and tablets, and gives fans instant access to the latest Bucks news, information and feature content.
The Official Bucks App features include:
- Original video content and game action highlights
- Up-to-the-minute news and team information
- In-depth game tracker, featuring game flow, play-by-play and team and player shot charts
- Free, live streaming game audio
- Complete Bucks social media integration
- Player profiles, photos and statistics
- Interactive seating, concessions and amenities map
- Live video of exclusive team events and press conferences
- Unique contests and promotions, including Kohl’s #GoBucksGo and UWM’s #Bucks2School photo contests
- Full ticket menu and live chat with Bucks sales and service executives
- Exclusive ticket offers and pre-sale opportunities
- Player, game entertainment and dancer photo galleries
- Push notifications to alert fans of breaking news and special opportunities
- And much, much more
The Official Bucks App is the best way to track Bucks Rookie Giannis Antetokounmpo at All-Star Weekend. Bucks.com will be alongside Giannis as he represents Milwaukee in the BBVA Compass Rising Stars Challenge and Taco Bell Skills Challenge beginning Friday night, Feb. 14.
For more information on the new Bucks app, log on to bucks.com/app.