National Anthem Auditions
Whether a seasoned veteran or shower sensation, members of the public will have the chance to showcase their singing abilities as they audition and vie for the opportunity to perform on court in front of thousands at the Bucks’ first-ever National Anthem Auditions on Saturday, Oct. 13.
From 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the BMO Harris Bradley Center, gifted individuals and performing groups will have the opportunity to sing the national anthem in front of a judging panel in hopes of being selected to the Bucks’ pre-game talent line-up. The next step could be an invitation to sing the anthem at a Bucks home game.
The audition is open to all ages, however, those under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian. Participants are encouraged to bring a performance resume if available, and all contestants must perform the anthem in its entirety to be considered.
Auditions will be held in the East Atrium of the BMO Harris Bradley Center. Upon entering through Lobby A, located at the 4th and Highland entrance, participants will register and receive an audition number.
- Entrance: Lobby A – 4th & Highland – register upon arrival
- Perform in the order you enter (each candidate will receive a number)
- Open to all ages - 18 and under need to be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Encouraged to bring a performance resume but not mandatory
- Parking: available, but not provided. Visit www.parkmilwaukee.com.
- Doors Close at 2pm
- Must perform the entire song
- For more information – call 414.227.0534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org